My time in Madrid has come to an end, now, I am back in France getting ready to go around the world!
Before leaving Madrid I managed to get a couple of sessions and here is one of them. Minerva was the one before my very last one. We did a lot of fantastic work during that session and I had the time to use many cameras, she was really patient and enthusiastic. I really enjoyed that shoot and I love the results. The roll of Trix 400 shoot with the Chinon Prinzflex didn't come out from development as I expected or as I am used to but still gives a stylish result and it is part of what I love with film... You never know how it will come out!
For that session, I used the following gear:
- Pentax 6x7 mounted with the 105mm 2.4 loaded with Ilford 3200
- Hasselblad 501cm mounted with the 120mm 4 loaded with Kodak TriX 400
- Chinon Prinzflex mounted with the Super Takumar 55mm 1.8 loaded with TriX 400
- Mamiya C3 mounted with the 80mm 2.8 loaded with Kodak Portra 400
- D700 mounted with the 50mm 1.4 as my usual light meter.